Michael Lange OD says a combination of Blink preservative free tears and Fortifeye Super Omega works quite well for dry eye patients and meibomian gland dysfunction. Blink preservative free tears gives extremely quick relief from dry eye symptoms. Fortifeye Super Omega works by decreasing the root cause of dry eyes, inflammation! Triglyceride form omega 3 improves the quality of the tear film produced by the meibomian glands. Many studies indicate that ocular surface disease may benefit significantly from tg form omega-3 fish oil in the right concentration. Dr. Michael Lange has researched the amount of Fortifeye Super Omega it takes to bring the omega index over 9%. The majority of patients that weigh less than 240lbs will only need two gel caps for a therapeutic dosing. Dr. Michael Lange states that most patients only need two per day dosing when utilizing Fortifeye Super Omega. He also states most other tg form omega 3 fish oil will need four or more to get the same results. Fortifeye Super Omega has an EPA of 860 and a DHA of 580 in two gel caps. This concentration of both EPA and DHA seems to work best for complete ocular health and overall health. Dr. Lange recommends using the blink tears a minimum of three to four times a day for moderate dry eyes and much more frequently for marked dry eyes. Both Fortifeye Super Omega and Blink Tears can be purchased through many eye care providers or on the web at http://www.fortifeye.com
Nurture your dry eyes with Fortifeye Super Omega and Blink Tears.
- Dr Michael Lange develops new non denatured whey protein concentrate.
- Michael Lange OD dry eye treatment without drugs.
- Dr. Michael Lange of Lange Eye Care wishing everyone a happy 2014!
- Michael Lange OD recommends combination Blink preservative free tears and Fortifeye Super Omega for dry eyes
- John LiVecchi MD, FACS,FSSE, Oculoplastic specialist will bring new dry eye procedures to The Lange Eye Institute.